FaQs. General Information
Why should I sign up?
Signing up on dragopublisher.com is simple, quick and free of charge. Filling in the required fields and accepting the privacy terms and conditions you will immediately have access to all the titles of the Drago catalogue.
Selecting “Register me to the dragopublisher.com newsletter”, your email will be automatically inserted in the Drago News mailing list, receiving constant updates about our initiatives, products and offers. You can decide to cancel your name from the mailing list by clicking on “Newsletter” in the menu.
What I do if I am already registered on the previous version of dragolab.com?
All the users previously registered on dragolab.com are automatically recognized by the new version of the website. To activate your account you will be asked to reset your password. You then will immediately receive an email with a link redirecting you to a page where you can insert a new password. Check that your details are correct: all required fields must be filled in before making your first order. Your details will be registered and you won’t need to insert them again next time. If you need an invoice for your purchases, please insert your VAT number and your company name.
What for the limited edition prints shipping methods?
Drago ships limited edition globally. Listed prices for our artworks are exclusive of shipping, which will be quoted on an individual basis. Shipping rates are determined based on the artwork size, weight, and the originating and destination addresses. We will confirm all shipping costs before finalizing your sale.
All confirmed orders with cleared funds are dispatched as soon as possible, and typically within 5-7 business days, depending on the destination address. You will be notified immediately should delivery take longer than expected, and will receive tracking information by email when your order has been shipped.
Except where otherwise noted, Drago prints are sold unframed. Upon request, we will be happy to provide guidance on appropriate framing options. We accept payments by credit card, Paypal, and bank transfer.
Great care is taken to ensure safe delivery, so receiving damaged art is a rare occurrence. We recommend handling of all unframed pieces by a certified art handler to avoid any unintended damage at the time of receipt/inspection. If your artwork is damaged in transit or faulty and you wish to order a replacement, please notify us within 3 days of receipt. Please save the box and all packaging material; we must have these items in order to process the claim.
Drago is looking for interns to work in several departments including Distribution, Editorial Design and Production or Marketing. You will have the opportunity to assist on a range of tasks relating to the publication of art books in a variety of fields. We’re looking for someone who is responsible, committed, detail-oriented and has a career interest in publishing. This is a paid internship. If interested please send a cover letter and resume, to email@example.com
Where to buy a DRAGO product?
- DRAGO products are principally sold on our e-commerce website dragopublisher.com and within our own store network around the world.
- DRAGO is also available for purchase in a variety of retailers in 77 countries around the world including: The United States, France, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and China.
- Special editions are exclusively sold at the DRAGO direct channels.
Where are DRAGO products manufactured?
- DRAGO titles are produced in Italy, Rome.
- Limited and special edition items (books, furniture, leather goods) are manufactured in different countries around the world on a case by case basis.
How to place a special order?
- Upon request, for volume discounts, personalization, and specialty gifting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How long can I keep items in my shopping bag?
- If you have already signed into your personal DRAGO account, the items placed in your shopping bag are automatically preserved.
- DRAGO cannot guarantee the future availability of the pieces placed in your Wishlist or your shopping bag.
How do I order online?
- Once you have chosen your products, add them to your cart by clicking on “Add to Cart”.
- The order process has 4 stages:
- You can register by creating your own DRAGO account, using your email address and password. You can use this for future orders, to review previous orders, and to save items to your wishlist.
- Fill in the delivery information: receiver’s name and address and select your delivery method.
- Complete the payment information.
- Review your order and submit it.
- All transactions are secured. The DRAGO website is provided with an SSL encryption system (built it to the Shopify fully hosted solution) to protect personal and payment data.
- DRAGO does not keep any credit card information.
How do I stay informed about DRAGO news?
- You can register online to “join our newsletter” by providing your email and you will be among the first to be informed on the latest products, events and news.
How can I contact an author?
- For all press inquiries, please contact email@example.com